From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:35:34 GMT

Humor popping up I hope ;).  I'd consider that a bit too low of a bar...

If Tapestry is indeed "a community project, and now follows the Apache
meritocracy rules to guide its future development.", then the incubation
period will be very short.

Hopefully going through incubation proves helpfull in integrating
with other ASF projects, and in understanding our guidelines.

> On the CVS front ... my last commits to the SF CVS repository went in
> yesterday (Sat Jan 4).  I should be able to get a CVS repository snapshot
> with those changes on Jan 6.  Who is going to handle the import, and how is
> it done?

Put the tarball on a publicly accessible place and post the url to the
general@incubator list.  We'll figure out whose going to pick it up to
do the import.

> There's a lot of legacy cruft in there that could be filtered out
> (for instance, old PDF documents, the old source tree as com/primix/*,
> etc.).

Wouldn't you prefer to keep all history?

Sander