From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: request: access to incubator-site
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:41:46 GMT

type=text/xml

Looks very usefull (I got in a fight with IE over it because it refused
to display it without a fricking dtd, for others this link might
help:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-avalon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/cvs.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs
-markup

> it seems to me it might be a good idea to stuff this material in
> incubator.

Not the perfect landing spot IMO, but we should refer to it, that much
I do agree.  I think the best place would be http://www.apache.org/dev/.
There is already a section on cvs in the Committers FAQ.  I suggest that
gets ripped out and mixed with your documentation, forming a new 'cvs'
document.

Sander