From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: Role of incubator was Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:25:58 GMT

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 06:08  AM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> I'm a bit confused by this.  There is no reason Tapestry can't be a
> Jakarta project and have a PMC.  There are Jakarta projects that
> function that way now.  (Avalon I believe?)

To be honest, I'm more comfortable at this time with Tapestry
being its own top-level project w/ PMC than being a subproject
of Jakarta. Then again, that's probably because I have very
little visibility into the Jakarta mega-hierarchy but I do
know a little how other top-level PMCs work (and I consider
most of those to be healthy).

-aaron