From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (incubator) Wed Jan 22 23:45:48 EST 2003
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:14:55 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> APACHE INCUBATOR PROJECT STATUS:                          -*-indented-text-*-

Hi Ken,

Just wondering whether this Status should include the projects currently
accepted for incubation (Tapestry), along with the current state of those
projects. Also some mention perhaps of the ones for which a proposal has
been received and is presumably being considered (Pluto, Charon).

What is next for Pluto? Will there be an acknowledgement from incubator? Is
there supposed to be a vote, etc - are we waiting for the hurdles Andy
mentioned to be cleared? Is some action required from the Jakarta PMC?

I realize that we are sorting this out as we go and the processes may not be
there yet so that's OK. I'm trying to understand how the Incubation process
will pan out. It's also good to keep proposers informed.

Conor