From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Incubator Sandbox
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:05:06 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> Let's decide once and for all what should be done!
>
> Pardon my Dutch, but I strongly suspect that it is _this_ kind of
> endavours which scare people away. There exists no single Way, since
> that would be a Single Point of Failure.

I don't get it. You mean that we should not specify guidelines about the
creation of new projects by Apache committers?

       What Should Be Done != The Only Way Of Doing It

Shall we not decide what is recommended to do, or at least what is
possible? If someone asks you what to do, would you not reply?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -