From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Incubator Sandbox
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:27:10 GMT

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

[...]
>>  - EOB (Enterprise Object Broker)
>
> you mean this eob.sourceforge.net -  it has already moved somewhere AFAIK.
>
>>  - Jesktop
>>
> jesktop.sourceforge.net - it has already moved.

Project is still under SF. Just domain name change, no big deal.
And yes, the goal is still to come to Apache... someday.

[...]
> <inflamatoryopinion requestedaction="agree, ignore">
> Once again, I think this is a good idea so long as there is
> source/community tied to its founding, not founded in search of a
> community/source.
> </inflamatoryopinion>

Correct. Morphos has (had?) a community, that broke up also because
there was not a real space where to collaborate. Jakarta Commons was not
open to XML people, you found the Commons mailing list too chaotic, so I
found myself alone. I don't want it to happen again.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -