From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [tapestry] Things 2 do
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:41:55 GMT
dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Now we have code, committers, cvs and mailing lists, does anyone have a
> list of things to do for migration into Apache.
>
> Currently I can see:
>
> 1) Fix current broken ant build process (dump out a message when jboss.dir
> is empty etc) :)
> 2) Review distribution for GPL/LGPL usage?
> 3) Add Apache License to source
> 4) Set up Web Site on daedalus (jakarta.apache.org/tapestry)
> 5) ?

Have build produce source and binary dists (not sure if that happens already)

Get nightly builds happening, possibly produced by Gump - need a Gump
descriptor for that.

Potentially put togther a release as a first milestone to allow people to
convert to the new package structure and to have a release available for
download in the site wide bin area.

Conor