From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:44:03 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]

Furthermore, I went over and joined Tapestry and helped them start the
process which would have been criteria for entry (ASL license,
meritocratic voting rules, other "structural" things).  dIon also
volunteered to help.

This process was started prior to the incubator IIRC and hence started
under the old "method".

-Andy