From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feedback from Tapestry developers, WAS: RE: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:17:46 GMT
This is an honest request.  Could the Incubator PMC go dsicuss and come
up with a set of guidelines and unanswered questions which are not
ASF-internal questions (which you can't reasonably expect them to
answer) then post them here.

I'm confused.  I assume they are.  This conversation is not starting out
right.  Its meandering back into "reorg" questions which I'd prefer not
to see happen rather than addressing *this* project.

So please come back with a clear list of questions FOR the tapestry
committers.  I see it as more dIon and my place to *shield* them from
the usual "You can't join because you're too mature.  You can't join
because your too immature" stuff and only ask them to answer the
questions which are clear and can be actually be answered.

I view those other "questions" as "opinions on the direction of Apache"
which can only be answered by the person that holds the said opinion.
(I appologize if the tone sounds harsh or horse just how I feel about
these types of discussions)

-Andy