From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: Tapestry?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 01:02:32 GMT
dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

>>in part, waiting for me to commit my edits to the web site.
>>also waiting for (but not blocking on) sam ruby's response
>>from jakarta.
>
> I thought Sam had already said +1 after incubation:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/general@jakarta.apache.org/msg06679.html

It certainly has my +1.  And hasn't gotten any feedback from any other
PMC members, either positive or negative.  My read is that if anybody
disagreed, they would have expressed their opinion.  But mostly, I think
that people are unclear about the process.

What is expected here?  Ken, if what you seek is an agreement in
principle, then I believe you have it.

If, however, you want what amounts to a "blank check", i.e., a binding
vote that Jakarta will accept the morphed version of Tapestry that
emerges from the Incubator, then I will start a push to get all Jakarta
PMC members to cast a vote.  If there were to be such a vote, my vote
will be a +1 based on my trust and confidence in the members of the
Incubator team, but I'm just warning you in advance that there might be
pushback.

- Sam Ruby