From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 12:09:57 GMT
--On Sunday, January 5, 2003 10:44 PM +1100 Jeff Turner
<jefft@apache.org> wrote:

> The way I see it:
>
> Sourceforge = Thousands of projects, many good, but most bad
> Apache      = Good projects which (in addition) follow ASF-style,
> community-oriented development patterns.

Any project is free to follow our style of development.  The ASF need
only be a home to some of them.  Given that we have a limited number
of resources, do we really have to be a home to every project that
follows our patterns?

>> goal.  I believe *our* primary goal is to help develop new
>> communities.
>
> Depends on if '*our*' mean the Incubator or Apache.

ASF in general.  -- justin