From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: accounts request for tapestry
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 03:30:02 GMT
Andy --

Do we have CLAs from these new committers?

Could you also keep a list of each of the steps that you're taking to ramp
this project up? I've given you commit access to the 'incubator' CVS module
so that you can keep the steps in there.

Hopefully, we can use that as a basis for future projects, and by putting
the list in CVS, others can review/expand/etc.

Cheers,
-g