From "B. W. Fitzpatrick" <f...@red-bean.com>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 02:58:46 GMT

"Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlship@attbi.com> writes:
> I've subscribed to the incubator list.  I was just going to ask you about
> progress.
>
> My concern is CVS.
>
> Do we start clean, or do we transfer our CVS repository from SourceForge to
> Jakarta?
>
> SourceForge prepares a nightly .tar of the repository.

Oh, by all means, please start with the actual repository.  Like you
said, we should prepare cvs.apache.org to receive your repository, and
once that's done, you should declare a freeze on committing to your sf
repository, then once the nightly tarball is made, grab that and
unroll it on cvs.apache.org.

-Fitz