incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 07:06:10 GMT
On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Roger Schildmeijer
<schildmeijer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not much has happened the last quarter (from a project point of view).
> Therefor (before the 4th of July) I will prepare an official project retirement (http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html)
and send it out for review on the mailing list.

I agree, I think it's time given that activity has not picked up
despite earlier discussions. Should anyone want to continue work on
the code base, there are plenty of places to do so outside of the ASF,
and should a community establish themselves again, they can always
propose to have the ASF project resurrected.

/niklas