incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sevenleme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First commit refused :)
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:32:21 GMT
Hi Johnathan,

Thanks for youre reply :).

Well I did change my password on people.apache.org and I'm really use
HTTPS.
Perhaps, the svn URL I use is bad :p.
Here is a short log :
MacBook-Pro-de-Seven-Le-Mesle:deft slm$ svn commit
Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
Username: slemesle
Password for 'slemesle':
Sending        pom.xml
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1154336/incubator/deft/sandbox/pom.xml'
forbidden
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/Users/slm/Documents/Apache/deft/svn-commit.tmp'

So I guess my password is correct, since Realm does not ask again for the
password.
I'll check on the change-password URL.

Can you tell me how you checked out the sandbox ?

On my side I did :
svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deft/sandbox/ deft

Something bad ?

Séven