incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Séven Le Mesle <sleme...@xebia.fr>
Subject Re: Why is the project still in sandbox ?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:50:53 GMT
Well it's mainly a copy of the branch to the Trunk or a merge if you prefer
it.

Don't forget to update Jenkins configuration though.

Another question:
After some commit, the DeftSystem test remains unstable while working on my
mac :p.
I suspect a Selector bug or so can someone reproduce the error of the
Jenkins running on Solaris ?

Thanks.

Séven.

--