incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: Why is the project still in sandbox ?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:12:04 GMT

That's done but the build is unstable as you remarked on earlier. It
timed-out first time around whilst recording test results[1], so I'll
start it again now and see what kind of luck we have.

> I don't know how to get the rights, but that would be great.

Niklas handled that for me, so perhaps you might ask him directly.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Deft/24/console

?