incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: First commit refused :)
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:41:15 GMT

The check-out looks right - I'd forgotten to use HTTPS a couple of weeks
ago and was scratching my head for a little while, so I thought it might
be the same thing. From my side, the only other thing I see is that
there is no commit comment... I have nothing to commit to test that it
is required but perhaps.

Other than, sorry but I can't think of anything else other than to
raise a ticket to have somebody look at the account.

Johnathan