incubator-awf-dev mailing list archives

From Johnathan Meehan <jmee...@phasevariance.com>
Subject Re: Project Name Proposals
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 22:39:20 GMT

Okay, so we seem to be done. The proposal is then to change the name to
"Apache Asynchronous Web Framework" (Apache AWF).

Mentors,
I assume that we still need to hold a vote in order to confirm the
change of name to be acceptable, even without choices - correct? If so,
how do we go about things within the ASF when the vote is complete?

Roger,
If the vote is to go ahead, would you start it?

Thanks,
Johnathan