ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <amashen...@gridgain.com>
Subject SQL query CPU utilization too low.
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 19:39:54 GMT
So, now we have every SQL query run on each node in single thread. This can
be an issue for heavy queries or queries running on big data sets, e.g.
analytical queries.

For now, the only way to speed up such queries is to add more nodes to grid
running on same server. In this case, data will be partitioned over all
these nodes and query will be split and run on all nodes.

It seems, we can have a benefit if split SQL queries locally as we do it
across nodes with TwoStepQuery.

Thoughts?