groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: IDE support for multi assignment statements
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2020 15:29:42 GMT
You could try the newest version (2020.3), but if that does not help, I
would guess JetBrains might possibly not even be aware that Groovy 3.x
supports that feature. In that case creating a ticket is imho your best
option (there are people from Jetbrains reading this ML, but they need a
ticket to work on the issue*) - I would recommend posting the ticket URL
here, so people can upvote - I sure will G-)

Cheers,
mg

*I would also recommend closely following the ticket guidelines, i.e.
describe current (erronous) state, and the expected behavior - in short
you want to make it easy for them to work on this.