groovy-users mailing list archives

From Damir Murat <damir.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marking call() method of generated closures with @Generated?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2020 11:34:02 GMT
It looks like I managed to create a working solution, but I also have several questions :-)

Regarding the solution, it was not too complicated. I modified ClosureWriter and StaticTypesClosureWriter
to annotate generated call methods with @Generated.

Regarding questions. Modification started to work on an external project only after I locally
installed a
non-snapshot version of Groovy. I didn't manage to make it work with the snapshot version.
It can be related
to Gradle scripts that the external project uses, but I wonder if it has something with Groovy
itself or its
install/release process?

As another puzzle, I noticed that some generated closure classes already have "doCall" method
annotated
with @Generated. I wasn't able to find who is creating that method. Although it doesn't conflict
with
modifications in any way, I will like to know who created it?

Tnx