groovy-users mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject GroovyFX.next
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:04:11 GMT
Hello everyone,

A question for those of you still using GroovyFX or willing to give it a
try:

As you may be aware JavaFX8 and JavaFX9 are binary incompatible due to
package updates. It's a bit troublesome for library makers to keep a
project compatible with JavaFX8 and JavaFX9+ (as a matter of fact I'd Say
skip JavaFX9 & 10, use 11 as the base instead as it's LTS).

The question is:
- Do you need JavaFX 8 compatibility? In other words, can you move to
JavaFX11 as a minimum?

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast