groovy-users mailing list archives

From Alberto <alberto....@gmail.com>
Subject Can't run JUnit tests with gmaven-plus and Groovy
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2020 11:00:46 GMT
Hi all,

I'm setting up a Groovy project with JUnit tests, and when building with
Maven I see the test class being found, but 0 tests reported.

I tried several things, including creating a mirror project in Java to try
to figure out the error. In Java the test case is run.

In the pom file I'm using the goals addSources, addTestSources, compile,
compileTests.
The test file is very simple right now:
----
package alin.tests;

import org.junit.jupiter.api.Test;
import static org.junit.jupiter.api.Assertions.assertEquals;

class MainTest
{

    @Test
    def onePlusOne() {
        assertEquals(1 + 1, 3);
    }

}
----

When building I see:
[INFO] Running alin.tests.MainTest
[INFO] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.38
s - in alin.tests.MainTest
[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[INFO] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

I put the full code in https://github.com/AlbertSSj/maven-tests. I'm out of
ideas.

Thank you in advance,
Alberto