If you have the source code and an IDE and search for '@since 3.0' you will find 79 results when searching with *Methods.java as the file mask and 1 with *Extensions.java as the file mask. There might be some that were added without @since or in files that match some other file mask but that's a good start.

Cheers, Paul.