Sirs,

1.We need both named parameters implemented through map and, also varags if we want to call with different numbers of arguments, here 25 as well as 24.

varags has the syntax

def foo(Object... args)  // same as def foo(Object[] args)

2.As for .  …What we've discovered from testing is that if we send a value as either "true" or "false", it acts as if we sent "true". …  for me it does not happen; I get the correct response as below.

            def g(Map map){ println !map.one}  // I have complemented the passed parameter ! map.one

            g(one:false)

            g(one:true)

            The output is :

             true