groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: IntelliJ IDEA Groovy 2.5/3.0 - IntelliJ 2020.1
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:40:10 GMT
Hi Daniil,

as far as I could see people have been voting on the child issues (only)
for some time now, but thank you for clarifying that (it is what I meant
by "please keep upvoting them") G-)

Cheers,
mg

features greatly help us to prioritize them, e.g. @MapConstructor will be done next.

new features with regards to https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-193168 .

>> (The one feature that has been done (@Newify pattern support, i.e. global ctor call
support without new keyword), says Fixed in builds 202.1095, and the newest IntelliJ is build
201.6668.121 .)