groovy-users mailing list archives

From Dimitar Vassilev <dimitar.vassi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handling shell pipelines in Jenkins 2.164.3
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 09:03:22 GMT
Hi Chris,

Clearmake is a part of ClearCase SCM and it's a COTS binary. I'm
attemping to inject a build in the ClearCase build farm , get the build id
and restart the build 3 times if it fails the first time.

The correct commands in the pipeline are

stage('inject full build'){
  steps{
    script {
      sh "#!/usr/bin/env bash \n" +
         "cleartool setview -exec 'clearmake -k full' ${VIEW} | awk -F
'<|>' 'NR ==2 { print $2 } ' > foo.txt"
             }
          }
     }

Overall I will test again with """ """ which means to interpolate stuff
inside to the best of my knowledge. For the time being I will open myself a
drink and start reading the fine manual till my test environment becomes
available.

На пн, 17.02.2020 г., 18:21 CFouts <chrisfouts@ziftsolutions.com> написа: