groovy-users mailing list archives

From Dimitar Vassilev <dimitar.vassi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handling shell pipelines in Jenkins 2.164.3
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:25:06 GMT
Hi all,

I solved my problem by doing shell interpolation at the previous stages
with proper shell escaping and breaking the steps into smaller ones
The below sample code works

sh"""#!/usr/bin/env bash
                                    /usr/bin/sudo -iu user cleartool
setview -exec 'clearmake -k full' "${env.VIEW}" | awk -F '<|>' 'NR ==3 {
print \$2 }' >  build.txt
                                   """
Thanks and have a great time.

На вт, 18.02.2020 г. в 11:03 Dimitar Vassilev <dimitar.vassilev@gmail.com>