groovy-users mailing list archives

From Robert Stagner <restag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:02:37 GMT
It appears that the online documentation is missing:
https://groovy-lang.org/single-page-documentation.html

--
Regards,
Robert

   - *The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.*
   - *If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.*
   - *Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
   pause and reflect.*

*                -- Mark Twain*