groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Fwd: Call for Presentations for ApacheCon North America 2020 now open
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:10:58 GMT
Groovy has its own track at ApacheCon NA this year. Be sure to get your
submissions in via the CFP link.

Speakers get entry to the conference and typically an invitation to the
speakers dinner (such details will come later).

Don't be put off if you have never given a talk before (we can support you)
or if don't have travel funds (there is the potential for some travel
assistance from Apache for the most needy candidates).
Details for assistance for this conference are yet to be announced but you
can see some details here: https://www.apache.org/travel/

Cheers, Paul.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@apache.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 7:58 AM
Subject: Call for Presentations for ApacheCon North America 2020 now open
To: <announce@apache.org>

The call for presentations for ApacheCon North America 2020 is now open
at https://apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp

ApacheCon will be held at the Sheraton, New Orleans, September 28th
through October 2nd, 2020.

As in past years, ApacheCon will feature tracks focusing the various
technologies within the Apache ecosystem, and so the call for
presentations will ask you to select one of those tracks, or “General”
if the content falls outside of one of our already-organized tracks.
These tracks are:

Karaf
Internet of Things
Fineract
Community
Content Delivery
Solr/Lucene (Search)
Gobblin/Big Data Integration
Ignite
Observability
Cloudstack
Geospatial
Graph
Camel/Integration
Flagon
Tomcat
Cassandra
Groovy
Web/httpd
General/Other

The CFP will close Friday, May 1, 2020 8:00 AM (America/New_York time -
UTC -5).

Submit early, submit often, at https://apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp

Rich, for the ApacheCon Planners