groovy-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Svensson <to...@natusoft.se>
Subject Warning from JDK 11 in Groovy 3.0.0-beta-3
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:16:57 GMT
I got the below message when running a test with Groovy 3.0.0-beta-3. I'm running JDK 11. Just
following the recommendation of the error message to report this :-)

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.ReflectionUtils (file:/.../maven/repository/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy/3.0.0-beta-3/groovy-3.0.0-beta-3.jar)
to method java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(java.lang.String)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.ReflectionUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access
operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Cheers,
Tommy