groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject GMavenPlus 1.8.0 Released
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2019 23:46:11 GMT
 This was a small release, offering one new feature.  It bumped up the
minor version because it may require you to adjust your POM to upgrade. Bugs

   - None

Enhancements

   - Allow for invocation using only project classpath (#140
   <https://github.com/groovy/GMavenPlus/issues/140>). This is accomplished
   with <includeClasspath>PLUGIN_ONLY</includeClasspath>.

Potentially breaking changes #140
<https://github.com/groovy/GMavenPlus/issues/140>

If you were using useSharedClasspath before, you will need to replace it
with new values. In most cases, this would be
usedSharedClasspath includeClasspath
true PROJECT_AND_PLUGIN
false PROJECT_ONLY

Another notable difference is that when using this new configuration
parameter in *compile*, *compileTests*, *generateStubs*, or
*generateTestStubs* goals, now also uses the configurator to add the
project dependencies to the classpath with the plugin's dependencies.
Previously, this only happened in the goals other than the ones mentioned.
Notes

None

*Getting help / reporting bugs*

As usual, let me know of any bugs you encounter either on our user mailing
list <http://groups.google.com/group/gmavenplus>, GitHub issues
<https://github.com/groovy/GMavenPlus/issues>, or Slack
<https://groovy-community.slack.com/messages/C2SLAV9FY/>.

Enjoy!