groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5 AnnotationCollector not generating expected bytecode
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 13:45:43 GMT
Hi Andrew,

This is a good place to ask questions. It looks like a bug to me when a
collector collects another collector. This is supposed to work and from
memory we have working cases in our test suite. I'd need to look into it a
bit further to be sure.

@Immutable is a special case since we handle 2.4 compiled classes which may
have the original @Immutable annotation which existed prior to it being an
annotation collector.

It would be great if you could raise an issue in Jira.

Cheers, Paul.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>