groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: trying to understand groovy's support for jdk9
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 17:54:00 GMT
I haven't had time to look at your project code yet but some general
comments below.

Groovy is currently designed to be placed on the classpath not module path
with JDK9+.
The automatic module names have been there for a while now and we moved
files like "org.codehaus.groovy.source.Extensions" out of META-INF/services
some time back too.
Full module support is targeted for Groovy 4 (alphas due out soon).