groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Johnson <rjohnson.u...@gmail.com>
Subject where have all the packages gone?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:30:00 GMT
I'm migrating a big project from 2.4.8 to 2.5.7.    I am doing it all under
Eclipse, and in fact it was my desire to use the newest version of Eclipse
that made me decide to do the migration.   The latest version didn't seem
to support older versions of Groovy well, so I just decided to try to
migrate to a newer version of Groovy.

A lot of packages that seemed to be standard in older versions of Groovy on
Eclipse no longer seem to be standard.   I looked through the lib directory
of a regular installation of Groovy and discovered a number of these
packages.   I included groovy-cli-commons, groovy-ant, groovy-json,
groovy-test-junit, grooy-swing and groovy-testing and that got rid of a lot
of the errors.   However, I am still looking for some jar files.   Where
would I find far files for groovy-ui, groovy-util, groovy-mock (I want to
import groovy.mock.interceptor.MockFor)?   I assume these are really named
something like groovy-ui-2.5.7.jar to match the others, but maybe that is
my problem, perhaps they have different names.

-Ralph Johnson