Typically, if I have something (a microservice) that is 100% covered both for lines and branches, neither JaCoCo or Cobertura will show it properly unless I do some things.  Here are some examples of the type of things I have to do:

I have quite a few projects where I’ve gotten Cobertura to correctly show 100% line/branch coverage and many with it showing 99% so I set my build thresholds to around 97 or 98 to make sure I catch anything changing that but it takes some time to arrange things to be correctly measured.

Michael Corum

VP, Technical Architecture Solutions

RGA Reinsurance Company

16600 Swingley Ridge Road