groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Code coverage tools?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:14:53 GMT
Groovy has done a lot of work recently to mark generated methods with an
@Generated annotation. We have other generated methods which are synthetic
methods. I know JaCoCo has been making changes to ensure that such methods
aren't included in coverage analysis. I am not sure whether Cobertura has
done any updates along those lines. It did appear for a while that activity
on Cobertura was decreasing but I notice there was some activity a few
months ago. It is perhaps worth asking that community about whether they
have or can consider making similar changes, otherwise perhaps switching to
JaCoCo might be the way to go.

Cheers, Paul.