groovy-users mailing list archives

From Eric Berry <elbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Need some help with Extension Modules.
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:41:47 GMT
Hello,

I've posted a question on SO regarding the use of Extension Modules:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56434913/groovy-extension-modules-vs-expandometaclass-additions

Basically, I'm creating some more Groovy friendly methods on top of the
Java Mongo Driver, and I'm getting an "Ambiguous Method" error when using
an Extension Module, but not when I use ExpandoMetaClass.

I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed forward.

Thanks for any help.

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Work towards the future.
turtlepaws.com - When was the last time you changed your master password?