+1 to archiving it. I am happy for you to add my name as a maintainer if that helps.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 5:29 PM Russel Winder <russel@winder.org.uk> wrote:
Hi,

Way back in 2006, Gant was an experiment in scheduling Ant tasks and attempted
to be a build system. Hans Dockter experiment a lot with it, but in the end
Gant was not the way forward and we got Gradle. Excellently done Hans (and
Adam).

Gant was still used by GINT for a while so was maintained a bit. However Gint3
will now use Gradle.

Thus does Gant come to its end of existence.

It is my intention to delete *everything* unless someone wants to take control
of the Gant group on GitHub to preserve the code for posterity.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200