(PS: Sorry, just saw the dev post and immediately replied to that...)

Am 08.01.2019 um 22:35 schrieb MG:
Hi Daniel,

totally agree, great initiative, all for it.
I would hope a lot of the many Groovy users would give a little, than it should be easy to get some solid base funding for Groovy.
To the Elders of Groovy: Unless you have some serious concerns, please don't overthink/overoptimize this and let's just go ahead with it :-)

Cheers,
mg