groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Winnebeck, Jason" <Jason.Winneb...@windstream.com>
Subject RE: finding value of key at same level as another key
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:54:24 GMT

From: Brandon Metcalf <bwmetcalf@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:20 PM
To: users@groovy.apache.org
Subject: finding value of key at same level as another key

          "timestamp": 1543337812000,
          "lag": 0,
          "max_offset": 0
        }
    ]
  }

I'm looking for a way in groovy to find the value of status.partitions.end.lag when I know
the values of status.group, status.partitions.topic and status.partitions.partition?  I may
need to rethink my approach to how I think I should parse this json, but hopefully there is
an easy way to do this.

Also, there can be multiple levels of the values that I know.  Just showing one for simplicity.

Thanks.