groovy-users mailing list archives

From Blake McBride <blake1...@gmail.com>
Subject Breakpoints aren't working on NetBeans for dynamically loaded Groovy
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2018 19:30:31 GMT
Greetings,

I am using Groovy 2.4.15 under NetBeans 8.2 and Java 8 on a 64 bit Linux
box.

I am dynamically loading Groovy with the following code:

if (groovyLoader == null)
groovyLoader = new GroovyClassLoader(GroovyClass.class.getClassLoader());
groovyClass = groovyLoader.parseClass(new GroovyCodeSource(new File(path +
sourceFile)), false);

Doing it this way, when debugging the loaded class, I am able to set
breakpoints from within IntelliJ and it works as expected.  However,
NetBeans ignores the breakpoints.

I do a similar thing with Java files, and NetBeans honors those breakpoints.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Thanks.

Blake McBride