groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Winnebeck, Jason" <Jason.Winneb...@windstream.com>
Subject groovyw
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 18:58:06 GMT
Is there a javaw equivalent to groovy, such as groovyw? For example if I want a single file
groovy script that launches a GUI and I don't want the console. I was very surprised there
is not already a groovyw variant in groovy 2.5.3 binary and I couldn't readily find a solution
for this when searching. Groovyc + javaw doesn't really work very well due to need to set
up Groovy on classpath.

Jason Winnebeck
original message and any attachments.