groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5.* missing in maven central & jcenter
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 09:59:26 GMT
Depending on what you are trying to do, you might get some way with 2.4.x
on JDKs above 8 but 2.5 and 3 alphas have improvements and fixes in some
areas. You might still get certain currently benign warnings even with
those versions.

Re packaging, please read the info in the release notes about repackaging
due to JDK9+ modules:
http://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-2.5.html

TL;DR: There is no longer a "fat" all jar just a "fat" all pom.

Cheers, Paul.