groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jmeter Tea <jmeter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long String concatenation failed
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:54:37 GMT
Thank for your answers, I still have some comments:
*mg: *I don't want to have a huge line with 20 parameters that can't be
seen on screen so I need new lines between parameters
Nelson, Erick: I don't need XML as the article suggest " builder classes to
create XML "

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Nelson, Erick <Erick.Nelson@hdsupply.com>
wrote:

> No, I mean markup builder.
>
> Mr Haki says it best….
>
> http://mrhaki.blogspot.com/2009/10/groovy-goodness-creating-xml-with.html
>

> Erick Nelson
>
> Senior Developer – IT
>
> HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
>
> (858) 740-6523
>

> *From: *mg <mgbiz@arscreat.com>
> *Date: *Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 5:19 AM
> *To: *"users@groovy.apache.org" <users@groovy.apache.org>
> *Subject: *Re: Long String concatenation failed
>

> If it is just the CTE that is the problem, you just have ro move the "<<"
> to the end of the previous line...

> Von: Jmeter Tea <jmetertea@gmail.com>
>
> Datum: 25.09.18 09:56 (GMT+01:00)
>
> An: users@groovy.apache.org
>
> Betreff: Long String concatenation failed
>

> Hello,
>
> I have to  concatenate a lot of variables in a script and I want to make it readable,
but I failed to separate lines as in java, The following code doesn't compile due to: