groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy and JDK 11: Compilation issue
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 19:22:40 GMT
When I said "fully support JDK11 in Groovy 3 alphas", I should have said
"up to the point that the experimental parts of ASM cover". Having said
that, if you find errors in the JDK11 support, please file a Jira with a
small reproducible test case if possible. It could involve an edge case
that we haven't seen yet or it might be something we need to pass on to the
ASM project.

Cheers, Paul.