groovy-users mailing list archives

From Simon Sadedin <ssade...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New webapp development kit using Groovy
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 00:09:31 GMT
Congrats on the release!

Looks like a sort of full-stack version of Vert.x or similar (or micronaut
for that matter). Actually would fit the bill for a lot of projects where I
find grails too heavy and slow, especially for SPAs where the front end is
very decoupled from the back end.

Will be giving it a try and see how it goes.

Cheers,

Simon