groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Groovy with OpenJDK 10 and IntelliJ Build
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 23:28:17 GMT
Hi,

does anyone allready have experience compiling a Groovy project under
IntelliJ and OpenJDK 10 ?
We are currently using OpenJDK 8 and would need to evaluate (if
possible) if our Groovy framework has any problems building & running
under OpenJDK 10. We are using IntelliJ modules as our build system, and
with OpenJDK 10 the Groovy build throws an internal compiler error that
NotesException requires a base class from the java.corba module, which
can no longer be found. Is there a (quick) way to make Groovy code
module compatible under IntelliJ 2018.1.5 ?

Cheers,
mg