groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: GraalVM/Truffle ?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 08:29:38 GMT
Running numerous scripts on GraalVM worked fine for me and was only
slightly slower in my tests than the standard Oracle JVM. I haven't done
extensive testing though.

As for actually leveraging any special GraalVM capabilities, I am not aware
of any completed work/concrete plans to date.

As for licensing, it may or may not be an issue. We'll have to see how
things progress before we can say.

Cheers, Paul.